ASOR National Conference 2018
ASOR 2018 / DORS 2018 is the 26th National Conference of the Australian Society of Operations Research. It will be held in Melbourne from 4 to 6 December 2018. The ASOR / DORS 2018 conference brings together research in optimisation, operations planning, informatics, operations research, defence, simulation and modelling of industrial operations, statistics and big data analytics.
As we did in 2016, we will be seeking to have both Extended Abstracts and Full Papers (peer reviewed), with the latter published as a monograph by Springer and indexed accordingly.
- Registration Opens: early July 2018
- Submission of Extended Abstracts and Full Papers: mid-July 2018
- Notification of Acceptance (may include revision of Full Papers): end-September 2018
- "Camera Ready" Extended Abstracts and Full Papers due: mid-November 2018
- Electronic Publication of Abstracts (Extended Abstracts and abstracts of Full papers): late November 2018
- Publication of Full Papers: during 2019
A dedicated website for the conference will be launched during May 2018.
ASOR National Conference 2016
The 24th National Conference of the Australian Society for Operations Research was held on 16-17 November 2016 in Canberra, joint with the Defence OR Symposium (DORS). The conference included two types of submissions: Extended Abstracts and Full-Papers. Extended abstracts were published on the conference CD, and full papers were published by Springer in Lecture Notes in Management and Industrial Engineering (LNMIE) under the title Data and Decision Sciences in Action. Full details are available at the Conference Website.
Past conferences we have hosted and organised: