ASOR National Conference 2018
ASOR 2018 / DORS 2018 is the 26th National Conference of the Australian Society of Operations Research. It will be held in Melbourne from 4 to 6 December 2018. The ASOR / DORS 2018 conference brings together research in optimisation, operations planning, informatics, operations research, defence, simulation and modelling of industrial operations, statistics and big data analytics.
As we did in 2016, we have both Extended Abstracts and Full Papers (peer reviewed), with the latter published as a monograph by Springer and indexed accordingly.
- Registration: closed
- Submission of Extended Abstracts and Full Papers: closed
- Notification of Acceptance (may include revision of Full Papers): occurred
- Revised and "Publication Ready" Full Papers due: 18 December 2018
- Conference: 4-6 December 2018 (DORS closed session 3 December, ASOR/DORS Workshops 6 December)
- Publication of Full Papers: during 2019
The dedicated website for the conference is at http://www.confer.nz/asor-dors2018/ .
ASOR National Conference 2016
The 24th National Conference of the Australian Society for Operations Research was held on 16-17 November 2016 in Canberra, joint with the Defence OR Symposium (DORS). The conference included two types of submissions: Extended Abstracts and Full-Papers. Extended abstracts were published on the conference CD, and full papers were published by Springer in Lecture Notes in Management and Industrial Engineering (LNMIE) under the title Data and Decision Sciences in Action. Full details are available at the Conference Website.
Past conferences we have hosted and organised: